Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment Notification for Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy Online Application form 2013.
Applications are invited for the following posts:
Probationary Officers (JMGS-I): 480 Posts
Qualifications (AS on 01.09.2013): Graduation from a recognised university / institution with minimum 60% marks. (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks). Graduation results should be declared by the university / institution on or before 01.09.2013. The candidates should produce the semester / year wise mark sheets, consolidated degree mark sheet and provisional certificate at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Application Fee / Intimation Charge (Non Refundable): For SC/ST/PC Rs. 50/- and for all others (including OBC): 500/-.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through our bank website www.iob.in and no other means / mode of application will be acceptable.
Opening date for online registration 10/07/2013
Closing date for online registration 29/07/2013
Payment of application fee / intimation charge 10/07/2013 to 29/07/2013
Download of call letters for online examination (Tentative) after 19/08/2013
Tentative sate of online examination 01/09/2013
Tentative month of interview September / October 2013
Indian Overseas Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013 details Click here
- Voter ID Apply Online Application Election Voter Identity card apply Online | Apply For New Vote online | Online application for New oter Enrollment
- CSJM University Private Form 2013 - Admission Last Date Notification
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2013 constable,Sub Inspector,SI Job Vacancy|Notification News|Application form Online Apply|Sample Papers|Admit card|Answer key/Results 2013
- Rajasthan University BA Part 1 Revaluation Result | UNIRAJ BA Part 1 Reval Result
- Dse.bih.nic.in ASV recruitment BIHAR ASV Accredited Statistical Volunteer Recruitment/ Result/Answer key/ Solved 2013 Eservices.bih.nic.in