Admission into B. Arch Degree Course at various Institutes / Schools / Universities
Council of Architecture invites all the eligible candidates to National Aptitude Test in Architecture for admissions to 1st year of 5 year B Arch degree course at all institutes / schools / colleges of Architecture in India (including Govt., Government-aided, Private Unaided, University Departments, Deemed Universities, etc.), offering courses, leading to Bachelors degree in Architecture starting from the Academic Year 2013.
Eligibility: Candidates must pass in SSC or equivalent examination and minimum 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject are eligible to apply
Selection Process: Applications are schedule on a first-come, first-service basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of aptitude test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may obtain information brochure and registration forms from the designated branches of ICICI Bank Ltd. on payment of Rs 1000/-
List of designated bank branches is given in the website: http://portal.nata.in/www13/default.aspx
Duly filled in and completed registration forms must be submitted to the test centre where a candidate want to take the test
Important Dates:• Application forms are Available at the Designated Branches of ICICI Bank: 15/03/2013
• NATA will be Conducted Continuously From: 20/03/2013 until further communication at the designated test centers For More Details Click here
- Voter ID Apply Online Application Election Voter Identity card apply Online | Apply For New Vote online | Online application for New oter Enrollment
- CSJM University Private Form 2013 - Admission Last Date Notification
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2013 constable,Sub Inspector,SI Job Vacancy|Notification News|Application form Online Apply|Sample Papers|Admit card|Answer key/Results 2013
- Rajasthan University BA Part 1 Revaluation Result | UNIRAJ BA Part 1 Reval Result
- Dse.bih.nic.in ASV recruitment BIHAR ASV Accredited Statistical Volunteer Recruitment/ Result/Answer key/ Solved 2013 Eservices.bih.nic.in